The Z1 was a mechanical computer designed by Konrad Zuse from 1935 to 1936 and built by him from 1936 to 1938. It was a binary electrically driven mechanical calculator with limited programmability, reading instructions from punched tape. The Z1 … Continue reading
Hack Schwag for Your Hack Life
- No product categories exist.
Popular Posts This Week
Views (7027) | Comments (0)
Doxing: Ultimate Guide to the Dark Side of Reconnaissance
Views (176) | Comments (69)
Use These Google Dorks to Access Security Cameras in the Ope...
Views (160) | Comments (136)
[TUTORIAL] ColdFusion Exploit – Hack Big Sites With Ea...
Views (152) | Comments (4)
DeAuth Attack – A simple tutorial
Views (151) | Comments (12)
All Time Popular Posts
- Freakin’ Cool Hacking Apps for Android! (80955)
- Hack Windows 7 / Windows 8 Password Easily, No extra tool or software! (75679)
- DeAuth Attack – A simple tutorial (42648)
- How to setup DarkComet RAT for Easy Access to a Target Computer (40178)
- Hacking Wifi: Cracking WEP with Kali Linux (27869)
- How To Hack: Cracking Wifi Passwords with Cowpatty (WPA2) (26188)
- Finding Websites Vulnerable to SQL Injection Without Using Dorks (22966)
- How To Use Zenmap in Kali Linux! Scan local network for victims or intruders! Find open ports! (21790)
- (How to) Kali Linux: Hack Encrypted Wifi Passwords with Reaver and Airmon-ng WPA – WPA2 – WPS (17378)
- [TUTORIAL] ColdFusion Exploit – Hack Big Sites With Ease! (15486)