The Z1 was a mechanical computer designed by Konrad Zuse from 1935 to 1936 and built by him from 1936 to 1938. It was a binary electrically driven mechanical calculator with limited programmability, reading instructions from punched tape. The Z1 … Continue reading
Hack Schwag for Your Hack Life
- No product categories exist.
Popular Posts This Week
Views (7388) | Comments (0)
DeAuth Attack – A simple tutorial
Views (192) | Comments (12)
[TUTORIAL] ColdFusion Exploit – Hack Big Sites With Ea...
Views (152) | Comments (4)
IBM 5100 (1975)
Views (139) | Comments (9)
Use These Google Dorks to Access Security Cameras in the Ope...
Views (133) | Comments (136)
All Time Popular Posts
- Freakin’ Cool Hacking Apps for Android! (81050)
- Hack Windows 7 / Windows 8 Password Easily, No extra tool or software! (75724)
- DeAuth Attack – A simple tutorial (43475)
- How to setup DarkComet RAT for Easy Access to a Target Computer (40582)
- Hacking Wifi: Cracking WEP with Kali Linux (27964)
- How To Hack: Cracking Wifi Passwords with Cowpatty (WPA2) (26440)
- Finding Websites Vulnerable to SQL Injection Without Using Dorks (23167)
- How To Use Zenmap in Kali Linux! Scan local network for victims or intruders! Find open ports! (22316)
- (How to) Kali Linux: Hack Encrypted Wifi Passwords with Reaver and Airmon-ng WPA – WPA2 – WPS (17408)
- [TUTORIAL] ColdFusion Exploit – Hack Big Sites With Ease! (16416)