Use a Resolver
Using a resolver is easy as copying the url whose real ip you want and then getting the real IP.
- Go Here
- Enter URL of your target site here:
- Click Search
- This is the plain IP
Custom Image Uploading Method (Works best on Forums)
Note: Try this method on forums if the above one didn’t work
- IpLogger is a website which allows you to see traffic on imag files.
This is a very useful method and can help you get the IP of practically anyone if you know what to do.
Go to http://iplogger.org/getnewid.php and copy the 3rd link in the boxes.
- Go to any forum where you can change your avatar. Let us use MaDLeeTs.CoM for this example
Now go to the page which allows you to change avatar: /usercp.php?action=avatar
- Paste the image url your retrieved from IPLogger earlier and click on change avatar. This will prompt a SQL error because the image file is way too small. Do not worry though, everything worked well. Right before the error, MaDLeeTs.CoM pinged the image and that’s all we need!
- Now, go back to IPLogger and click “View Log” button. This will forward you to a statistics page where we can find the real IP address. You can see the example in the image below:
- Enjoy the backend IP and have fun. *Wink*
That’s all you need to know in order to get the IP.