What’s a Dork? Who’s a Dork? Don’t know how to use one? Don’t know what one is? Well, here we are going to look at a way that you can have the Dorky part done for you and find sites that the dorks would normally seek out… Except this tells you when the sites are vulnerable too… Saves you a lot of work, WITHOUT USING GOOGLE DORK!!
This method shows BSQLI, SQLI, and XSS vurnerability directly
Impossible??? Calm down, I’ll show you how to do it
Watch video, or refer to steps below:
- First Open up a proxied browser and visit punkspider.hyperiongray.com
- Enter the keyword in the textbox
In this case I type “.com”
- Now, check the vulnerable type
In this case I checked SQLI (You can choose more than one vuln)
- Now press the spider button ( I hate that spider button, but I don’t hate real spiders)
- Finally the vurnerable websites will appear
It shows the vulnerable status type and overall risk like this
- Click (show details)
- Tadaaa, the vulnerable link is appear You may exploit it
Now you can find vulnerable websites without using Google Dorks… Who knows who is watching Dork hunters?