The ntds_hashextract.rb script is a standalone tool that can be used to quickly and efficiently extract Active Directory user account password hashes from the exported datatable of an NTDS.dit database. As it turns out, exporting the datatable can sometimes be … Continue reading
Hack Schwag for Your Hack Life
- No product categories exist.
Popular Posts This Week
SQL Injection: A Step-by-Step Tutorial
Views (125) | Comments (139)
Use These Google Dorks to Access Security Cameras in the Ope...
Views (111) | Comments (169)
[TUTORIAL] ColdFusion Exploit – Hack Big Sites With Ea...
Views (106) | Comments (41)
DeAuth Attack – A simple tutorial
Views (104) | Comments (15)
How To Use Zenmap in Kali Linux! Scan local network for vict...
Views (85) | Comments (8)
- SQL Injection: A Step-by-Step Tutorial
All Time Popular Posts
- Freakin’ Cool Hacking Apps for Android! (81646)
- Hack Windows 7 / Windows 8 Password Easily, No extra tool or software! (76111)
- DeAuth Attack – A simple tutorial (48189)
- How to setup DarkComet RAT for Easy Access to a Target Computer (43131)
- Hacking Wifi: Cracking WEP with Kali Linux (28516)
- How To Hack: Cracking Wifi Passwords with Cowpatty (WPA2) (28309)
- How To Use Zenmap in Kali Linux! Scan local network for victims or intruders! Find open ports! (26413)
- Finding Websites Vulnerable to SQL Injection Without Using Dorks (23974)
- [TUTORIAL] ColdFusion Exploit – Hack Big Sites With Ease! (23229)
- (How to) Kali Linux: Hack Encrypted Wifi Passwords with Reaver and Airmon-ng WPA – WPA2 – WPS (17609)