The PDP-1 (Programmed Data Processor-1) was the first computer in Digital Equipment Corporation’s PDP series and was first produced in 1959. It is famous for being the computer most important in the creation of hacker culture at MIT, BBN and … Continue reading
Popular Posts This Week
DeAuth Attack – A simple tutorial
Views (422) | Comments (5)
SQL Injection: A Step-by-Step Tutorial
Views (281) | Comments (1)
How To Use Zenmap in Kali Linux! Scan local network for vict...
Views (228) | Comments (3)
[TUTORIAL] ColdFusion Exploit – Hack Big Sites With Ea...
Views (214) | Comments (0)
Wordlists for Password Cracking and Other Brute Force Resour...
Views (174) | Comments (0)
- DeAuth Attack – A simple tutorial
- Freakin’ Cool Hacking Apps for Android! (76958)
- Hack Windows 7 / Windows 8 Password Easily, No extra tool or software! (74232)
- How to setup DarkComet RAT for Easy Access to a Target Computer (30289)
- Hacking Wifi: Cracking WEP with Kali Linux (26037)
- Finding Websites Vulnerable to SQL Injection Without Using Dorks (20343)
- How To Hack: Cracking Wifi Passwords with Cowpatty (WPA2) (19928)
- DeAuth Attack – A simple tutorial (17289)
- (How to) Kali Linux: Hack Encrypted Wifi Passwords with Reaver and Airmon-ng WPA – WPA2 – WPS (16552)
- How To Use Zenmap in Kali Linux! Scan local network for victims or intruders! Find open ports! (14137)
- Wordlists for Password Cracking and Other Brute Force Resources (11381)