$49.99 (as of April 18, 2018, 11:57 am)
& FREE Shipping.
Usually ships in 24 hours
Test your wireless network’s security and master advanced wireless penetration techniques the use of Kali Linux
About This Book
- Develop your skills the use of attacks such as wireless cracking, Man-in-the-Middle, and Denial of Service (DOS), as well as extracting sensitive information from wireless networks
- Perform advanced wireless assessment and penetration tests
- Use Embedded Platforms, Raspberry PI, and Android in wireless penetration testing with Kali Linux
Who This Book Is For
If you are an intermediate-level wireless security consultant in Kali Linux and wish to be the go-to person for Kali Linux wireless security in your organisation, then this is the book for you. Basic understanding of the core Kali Linux concepts is expected.
What You Will Learn
- Fingerprint wireless networks with the more than a few tools available in Kali Linux
- Learn more than a few techniques to exploit wireless access points the use of CSRF
- Crack WPA/WPA2/WPS and crack wireless encryption the use of Rainbow tables more quickly
- Perform man-in-the-middle attack on wireless clients
- Understand client-side attacks, browser exploits, Java vulnerabilities, and social engineering
- Develop advanced sniffing and PCAP analysis skills to extract sensitive information such as DOC, XLS, and PDF documents from wireless networks
- Use Raspberry PI and OpenWrt to perform advanced wireless attacks
- Perform a DOS test the use of more than a few techniques and tools
Kali Linux is a Debian-based Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing. It gives access to a large collection of security-related tools for professional security testing – one of the major ones being Nmap, Aircrack-ng, Wireshark, and Metasploit.
This book will take you on a journey where You are going to learn how to master advanced tools and techniques to conduct wireless penetration testing with Kali Linux.
You will begin by gaining an understanding of setting up and optimizing your penetration testing environment for wireless assessments. Then, the book will take you through a typical assessment from reconnaissance, information gathering, and scanning the network through exploitation and data extraction from your target. You are going to get to know more than a few how one can compromise the wireless network the use of browser exploits, vulnerabilities in firmware, web-based attacks, client-side exploits, and many other hacking methods. You are going to also discover how to crack wireless networks with speed, perform man-in-the-middle and DOS attacks, and use Raspberry Pi and Android to expand your assessment methodology.
By the end of this book, You are going to have mastered the use of Kali Linux for wireless security assessments and turn into a more effective penetration tester and consultant.
Style and approach
This book uses a step by step approach the use of real-world attack scenarios that will help you master the wireless penetration testing techniques.
Kali Linux: Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner’s Guide$22.99 (as of April 18, 2018, 11:57 am) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
Kali Linux Cookbook
$41.99(as of April 18, 2018, 11:57 am) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
Kali Linux 2 Assuring Security by Penetration Testing – Third Edition$44.99 (as of April 18, 2018, 11:57 am) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
Mastering Kali Linux for Advanced Penetration Testing – Second Edition: Secure your network with Kali Linux – the ultimate white hat hackers’ toolkit
$49.99(as of April 18, 2018, 11:57 am) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart